You are a motivated and dynamic professional? Begin your adventure with us! We are looking for creative, passionate and result-oriented professionals to join the Lottotech Team. If you feel you are the right person, send your resume to email@example.com
The main purpose of the role is to lead the Finance team under the supervision of the Financial Controller. The incumbent will be responsible to prepare accurate and timely financial reports and statements and ensure appropriate accounting control procedures:
Key Role / Responsibilities:
- To design, maintain and implement control systems for the finance function.
- To supervise the Bank Reconciliation, Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable processes.
- To prepare monthly management accounts, and assist in preparation of Board pack.
- To prepare statutory accounts.
- To prepare and file tax returns.
- To prepare and monitor the budget.
- ACCA Qualified.
- Minimum 5 years experience in relevant field (2 years experience in a similar position).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate solid accounting principles knowledge, and up to date with IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standards).
- Previous experience on Oracle Financials will be an advantage.
- Ability to work under pressure, and meet deadlines.
If you feel that you have the right profile, please send your CV and letter to:
Not Later than Friday, 8th March 2019