Key Role / Responsibilities:
- The QA Analyst is responsible for establishing business requirement specification documents & designing test plans and scenarios.
- The candidate will participate in the improvement of the testing process and ensure that the deliverables are up to the highest standards while conforming to the policies and procedures in place.
- BSc in IT or any other equivalent IT diploma
- A minimum of 3 years’ professional experience in software testing
- Familiar with agile and waterfall software delivery approach
- Being ITIL and ISTQB certified would be an advantage
- Good knowledge of Linux / Unix Operating System
- Involved in mobile apps /website testing would be an advantage
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org at latest the 15th November 2021