You are a motivated and dynamic professional? Begin your adventure with us! We are looking for creative, passionate and result-oriented professionals to join the Lottotech Team. If you feel you are the right person, send your resume to email@example.com
Operation Team Lead
Key Role / Responsibilities:
- To supervise the operation of all systems related to the operation of on-line lottery games,
- To ensure that all Data Centre operational procedures are followed
- To supervise the testing and implementation of new software releases in Production
- To create training plans for new games, software, features and upgrades.
- To participate in developing disaster recovery plans and procedures to ensure continuity of operations and perform periodic testing of the plan; to ensure operators are trained and able to carry out plans.
- To analyze system security and implement security procedures
- To set objectives for operators and monitor their performance To take all necessary measures to rectify problems to avoid any major operational disaster.
- To coordinate with third parties for equipment and software suppliers to ensure smooth operations and proper implementation of new or upgraded software.
- To maintain best practices & ISO27001 Standards; continually review & develop automated processes to enhance operations efficiencies.
- To generate weekly reports on operations and system performance.
- To provide adequate retailer support on equipment and network to ensure minimal downtime/disruption
- Degree in Information Technology or any equivalent qualifications
- System operations knowledge
- Minimum 3 years experience in IT
- Knowledge on cloud services (AWS )
- IT security and networking is a plus
- Strong organizational Skills
- Excellent Communication skills
- interpersonal and negotiation skills together with problem solving ability.
- Ability to thrive in a highly-intensive working environment
- Fluent in English
- Be able to work on a shift system
If you feel that you have the right profile, please send your CV and letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Not Later than Friday 29th March 2019
The main purpose of the role is to lead the Finance team under the supervision of the Financial Controller. The incumbent will be responsible to prepare accurate and timely financial reports and statements and ensure appropriate accounting control procedures:
Key Role / Responsibilities:
- To design, maintain and implement control systems for the finance function.
- To supervise the Bank Reconciliation, Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable processes.
- To prepare monthly management accounts, and assist in preparation of Board pack.
- To prepare statutory accounts.
- To prepare and file tax returns.
- To prepare and monitor the budget.
- ACCA Qualified.
- Minimum 5 years experience in relevant field (2 years experience in a similar position).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate solid accounting principles knowledge, and up to date with IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standards).
- Previous experience on Oracle Financials will be an advantage.
- Ability to work under pressure, and meet deadlines.
If you feel that you have the right profile, please send your CV and letter to:
Not Later than Friday, 8th March 2019