Lottotech UEFA Champions League Final Prediction Contest
Rules and Regulations
Lottotech Ltd is organizing a prediction contest on The Football Pools Mauritius Facebook page with the possibility of one (1) winner, whereby the winner will win:
- One (1) voucher worth Rs 2500 from City sport.
- One (1) Soccer ball.
The promoter is Lottotech Ltd whose registered office is Bank Street, 18 Cybercity, Ebene.
How to play?
A Facebook Post will be published on Football Pools Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/thefootballpoolsmauritiusofficial with all information on how to participate in the contest.
Participants must predict the score of the match at full time in the comment section of the Facebook post itself.
- The contest is open to residents of Mauritius aged 18 years old and over.
- There is no entry fee to enter this contest.
- By entering this contest an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by the terms and conditions of the contest and the terms and conditions, including giving your consent to Lottotech Ltd to: –
- disclose your personal data to its clusters (whether within or outside Mauritius) and other parties which intervene in the business relationship,
- subcontractors, suppliers, or agents on the understanding that they will keep your personal data Confidential.
- any person who may assume or acquire our rights; or
- where required by law or regulation.
- The promoter’s [Lottotech] decision in respect of all matters to do with the UEFA Champions League Final Prediction contest winners will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The promoter [Lottotech] is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this contest.
- The contest will take place on Wednesday 7th of June 2023 as from 3 PM once the post is uploaded and ‘Live’.
- Closing date for entry will be Saturday 10th of June 2023 at 10:30 PM. After this date and time, no further entries will be permitted.
- Lottotech has the right not to grant a prize and its decision is final with no appeal.
- Only one entry will be accepted per participant. Multiple entries from participants will not be considered and they will be disqualified in case of repetitive comment.
- Lottotech reserves the right to modify, extend, shorten, suspend, or cancel this contest without notice, if the circumstances so require. Its responsibility cannot be engaged for this fact. No compensation can be requested by the participants.
- The Winner must have liked and shared The Football Pools Mauritius Page on ‘public mode’ on his/her Facebook timeline.
- The winner must have correctly predicted the outcome of the match (i.e Answer:Man City Win or draw or Inter Milan Win) in the comment section of the Facebook post itself.
- In case of multiple correct answers from several players, a random selection shall be conducted to determine the winner.
- The winner will receive the following prizes:
One (1) voucher worth Rs 2500 from City sport.
One (1) Soccer ball.
- No cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are subject to availability, and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with equivalent value without giving notice.
- The winners shall be informed via e-mail or mobile notificationand/or private Facebook message within 30 days after closure of the contest. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 30 days following closure date, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter [Lottotech] will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
- The winner authorizes the promoter [Lottotech] to reproduce and represent on Lottotech Facebook pages (The Football Pools Mauritius and Lottotech), his/her first and last names which he/she has agreed as part of his/her participation.
- The winner’s name will be available 60 days after the closing date on Lottotech Facebook pages.