Our strength is our people
Lottotech is a place where we let our people be themselves; each and every small spark makes the extraordinary out of the ordinary working towards the same goals! To what do we owe our continued success? Teamwork, strong values and a passionate team whose vision is to make a difference in people’s life. Thanks to our magicians’ commitment and resolve, we are constantly facing our challenges head-on, are successfully overcoming them and are always on the lookout for new opportunities. Teamwork, strong values and a passion for making a difference are integral aspects of Lottotech continued success! Our ability to overcome challenges and looking forward to new opportunities are through the resolve of our people, the strength of our brand and reputation.
Extraordinary Starts with You!
Our magicians: the team behind the magic
Creativity, uniqueness, and individuality! These are the values we promote. We believe in creating the extraordinary out of the ordinary, and this is a result of each and every small spark that is achieved when our people can be themselves. Our strength: a group of different people working towards the same goal.
Our strength: a group of different people working towards the same goal.
How We Work?
It is never just about work at Lottotech.HOW DO WE CREATE MAGIC?
- Every single day, our people face new challenges and enjoy more opportunities and adventures. We curate our processes so that our team members can achieve the extraordinary though new experiences and by exploration, without forgetting the humane aspect. Our working environment allows team members to discover their unique superpower and discover new versions of themselves; they are always evolving and are learning how to improve. We allow our people to outgrow and move beyond their comfort zone.
- Our focus is on innovation, constant encouragement, support, and improvement. We believe that this is the best way to develop, retain talent, sustain employee engagement and create the best place to work.
We make extraordinary happens by ….
- Unlocking possibilities
- Inspiring, motivating & empowering Teams
- Being flexible with a focus to create Win- Win and innovative solution
- Flying high within a diverse community of talents …
- Recognizing & celebrating Success
- Rewarding Performance & Great Attitude
Discover Our Team!
Join our talent Community – Discover your Future
Key Role / Responsibilities:
- Design, implement and manage software programs as per business requirements using PL/ SQL & Oracle APEX.
- Develop and provide support to all existing system interfaces using PL /SQL with other applications.
- Development using oracle forms and report builder and Oracle APEX.
- Analyze and ensure efficient transition of all technical design documents and develop various PL/ SQL packages to provide support to all applications.
- Monitor and recommend changes if required to all PL/ SQL packages and provide stored procedures and design and develop various relational databases.
- Ensure business access to adequate, understandable, accurate data.
- Perform implementation of setup and customization by following the internal change management process.
- Perform different types of tests including Unit Test, System Testing, End to End run-through of processes after implementation.
- Sound knowledge on Oracle development platform such as PL/ SQL, Developer suite & APEX
- Knowledge of Oracle EBS modules such as AP, AR, PO, GL will be considered an advantage.
- Ability to use Oracle EBS to perform technical tasks such as report registration, create executables etc.
- Analyze and troubleshoot system issues in a timely manner.
- Adopt software development best practices.
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal and with critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Degree in any Information Technology field or similar field
- 3 years of experience on Oracle Development such as pl/sql, forms and reports builder, and development on APEX
If you feel that you have the right profile, please send your CV and letter to: [email protected]
We are looking for reliable, energetic and enthusiastic Brand Ambassadors to join our team!
Role will involve: –
- Visiting retail clients to ensure the in-store visibility and active promotion of Lottotech Lottery brand
- Ensuring point-of-sale promotional materials are correctly and consistently displayed and complaint in accordance with the Lottotech brand guidelines
- To maximize positive communication and fun interaction with the players
- Keeping players up to date on brand activity and news
We are welcoming candidates with previous experience in sales, customer service, advertising, promotions, retail, call center, hospitality or marketing.
Ideal candidate must be:
- Good team player
- Reliable and enthusiastic
- Communicative both verbally and written
- Eager to learn and develop existing skills
- Sales or retail experience would be an advantage
- Interesting salary
- Fantastic bonuses (achieving sales targets)
- Hands-on experience in Field Sales and Retail
If you are a motivated individual with a passion for sales and customer service, we want to hear from you! Join us and become a key player in the exciting world of lottery sales.
As a Retail Sales Executive, you will play a pivotal role in driving sales, fostering customer relationships, and promoting our brand in the retail sector.
Key Role/ Responsibilities:
- Promote lottery products to customers in retail environments;
- Provide excellent customer service by assisting retailers / customers with inquiries, ticket purchases, and product information;
- Build and maintain strong relationships with retail partners to drive sales and achieve revenue targets;
- Develop the retailer network through the effective identification and selection of prime retail outlets;
- Regularly monitor, analyse and measure retailer and territory sales target;
- Educate customers on lottery games, promotions, and special offers;
- Proactively sense satisfaction or dissatisfaction of customers & provide recommendations to Sales Management;
- To implement sales tactical actions to drive higher sales;
- To execute retail excellence program to ensure commercial growth, increase visibility of the lottery brand at retailer and promote winner awareness;
- Adhere to company policies and procedures regarding lottery ticket sales and customer interactions;
- Certificate or diploma in Sales/Marketing would be an advantage;
- Previous experience in retail sales, customer service, or the lottery industry is preferred but not required;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong sales acumen and ability to meet and exceed sales targets;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment;
- Must be able to lift and carry equipment for a significant distance;
- Must have a valid driving license;
- Analytical skills to understand sales and demographic information;
- Flexibility to work evenings, weekends, and holidays as needed;
- Knowledge of lottery games and regulations would be an advantage.
Join our dynamic team and be a part of an exciting journey in the lottery industry. We are a leading company committed to providing outstanding gaming products and experiences to our customers.
We are seeking a creative and highly organized Marketing Coordinator to join our growing team.
The incumbent will be responsible for coordinating various marketing activities contributing to Lottotech’s overall marketing goals.
- To provide administrative support to the marketing team;
- To work with marketing team to manage brand and marketing initiatives.
- To maintain schedules for marketing initiatives;
- To coordinate with external vendors and agencies to implement marketing initiatives and ensure brand consistency.
- To assist in the development of marketing plans and budgets, and track expenses to ensure cost-effective use of resources.
- To support marketing events, trade shows, and promotional activities as needed.
- To develop relationships with key stakeholders, both internal and external.
- To provide marketing administrative support when needed
- Certificate in Marketing, Communications, or related field.
- 1+ years of experience in marketing coordination or related role, preferably in the lottery or gaming industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with social media, social networking, email marketing and search engines